A man has been hailed a hero after he rescued a three year old girl from a raging house fire that left him with horrific burns across his entire body.
Carl Bradey lost everything he owned in the blaze, which was started by a candle in his Palmerston North rental property last month.
The 25-year-old smashed through a window to rescue the child of a family friend, suffering nerve damage that has left him unable to feel anything in his right arm ..
Bradey told Daily Mail Australia he awoke to the screams of his partner in the early hours of March 14 as the house they were sleeping in was engulfed in flames.
Bradey cut several of his main arteries on the broken gla$$ and lost so much bl00d that he fainted as he reached the front of the house.
‘When I woke up I was in hospital in the worst pain I’ve ever had felt. Every time I moved it felt like gla$$ was being smashed onto my skin,’ he said.
Experienced Blogger Urgently Needed at one of naija’s top Blog. Serious applicants should add up ——-» 27274FD2 , start up Pay is gallant, you’ll work under a conducive terms and conditions.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BB CHANNEL TO GET LATEST GISTS C004BB824HURRY, JOIN OUR FUN-FILLED BB CHANNEL AND WIN FANTASTIC FREEBIES DAILY C004BB824